Schott breaks ground on flat glass processing plant
26th July, 2021
Speciality glass manufacturer Schott has invested €9 million in technology for a flat glass processing plant in Turkey.
Balochistan Glass ignites glassmaking furnace
23rd July, 2021
Pakistan tableware glass manufacturer Balochistan Glass has ignited a furnace at its production facility.
Latest issue: June 2021
Welcome to the June 2021 issue of Glass International.
The issue includes an interview with Siberian Glass about its recent €20 million furnace investment, as well as an interview with Czech glass manufacturer Sklarny Moravia about it furnace inaugurated on June 11
We chat to glass industry veteran Vitaliano Gregori about his career in the sector as well as his recent appointment in a new role at Sigma Ref.
Elsewhere TECO discusses the life and times of an oxy fuel furnaces which has been in production for the past 17 years at a glass manufacturer.
We hear from cm.project.ing about the future of glass plant design as well as how CFD simulation technology help manufacturers design a glass facility.
This month's focus is on batch plant and Zippe, EME and Forglass all contribute technical articles.
Regular columnist John Parker and ICG President Alicia Duran round off the issue with a special column devoted to the International Year of Glass…
21st July, 2021
20th July, 2021
19th July, 2021
16th July, 2021
- Sibirskoe Steklo completes €20 million furnace expansion
- Extended Life and Times of an Oxy-Fuel Furnace
- Ongoing developments at Zippe during Covid-19
- Prof. Alicia Duran: A year devoted to glass
- Czech glassmaker modernises container glass furnace
- Could carbon capture work in the glass manufacturing sector?
- PGP brings digital to the industry
- Stara Glass appointed with Glass Futures furnace contract
- The ‘Furnace for the Future’ project gathers momentum