Woman in Glass: Anita Klöckl
21st March, 2023
Stoelzle Glass's Anita Klöckl is an IS machine operator at its Koflach, Austria glass facility . She describes her passion for the role and why more women should consider a career in the industry.
Ametek Land develops technology to optimise combustion
21st March, 2023
Ametek Land has developed its portable flue gas analyser to aid combustion optimisation and gas testing in glass furnaces.
Glassman Europe 2023 Conference Videos
3rd March, 2023
Videos of all sessions from the Glassman Europe 2023 conference are now available.
Latest issue: February 2023
Welcome to the February 2023 issue of Glass International.
Wheaton Brasil discusses how it makes glass using biogas, while Spanish manufacturer Ramon Clemente highlights the use of modelling in its glassmaking process.
Peter Firth continues his focus on glass GUYS, while our focus on decarbonisation includes articles from Glass Technology Services (GTS), DSF Refractories and Calcean, which unveils a potential new raw material for glassmaking.
Our feature this month is on Refractories and includes articles from SEFPRO, RHI Magnesita, SSRC and Rath.
Front cover courtesy of Falorni Tech.
Anchor Glass ordered to drop noncompete restrictions17th March, 2023
BDF supplies glass manufacturing furnace to Sotuver17th March, 2023
Knauf Insulation to invest €120 million in Croatian plant expansion17th March, 2023
Bormioli Pharma reports strong financial growth in North America17th March, 2023
- Italian construction company provides sustainable solutions for the glass industry
- Electrical boosting on refractories
- A focus on decarbonisation
- Food Contact Chemicals: Promoting Healthy Glass Packaging
- Pulling out all the stops: electrification, automation and digitalisation of glass production
- Decarbonising the glass industry: the role of refractory solutions
- Lasers add value in the glass industry
- A window on the future
- Decarbonisation & Public Funding: What’s in it for the Glass Industry?