Stoelzle acquires Anchor Hocking US glass plant
4th March, 2021
Stoelzle Glass Group has acquired the Anchor Hocking Glass Company facility at Monaca, Pennsylvania, USA.
Pilkington IGP expands Ostrołęka, Poland plant
4th March, 2021
Insulating glass manufacturer Pilkington IGP is expanding its plant in Ostrołęka, Poland.
O-I agrees partnership with New York’s Center for Glass Innovation
3rd March, 2021
O-I has announced a partnership with the Center for Glass Innovation, an initiative set up to develop innovation around glass packaging and recycling methods in New York.
Latest issue: February 2021
Welcome to the February 2021 issue of Glass International.
It contains an exclusive interview with NSG Pilkington which discusses its anti-microbial coating, SaniTise, which can help prevent viruses from spreading on surfaces.
Elsewhere we speak to the newest container glass factory to be built in the USA, Arglass, which discusses its objectives.
We also hear from Slovenian glass manufacturer Steklarna Hrastnik about its €26 million green investment.
The technical focus is on Refractories and we publish articles from industry leaders including SEFPRO, Holland Manufacturing, Monofrax and Masso. John Parker concludes the issue with his regular History column.
Front cover courtesy of Falorni Tech
2nd March, 2021
1st March, 2021
26th February, 2021
25th February, 2021
- Pilkington’s anti-microbial product could ‘save lives’
- Glass at the heart of the business for fritz-kola
- How to install the largest container furnace in the world
- 2020: An unprecedented year
- Stoelzle Oberglas develops next generation pharma glass range
- O-I Gironcourt: A project inspired by teamwork
- Ardagh Group celebrates sustainability award for its remeltable briquettes process
- Container glass market updates from around the world at virtual glasstec conference
- Soda ash demand slumps – but there is cause for optimism