There is less than a week to go until the closing date for the Glass Focus Awards 2021.
All entry forms must be emailed to email@example.com by noon on Wednesday 22 September 2021.
This year’s categories are:
• Design of the year – container
• Design of the year – flat
• Innovative solution
• Health and safety action
• Sustainable practice
• Rising star
• Strengthening business through people
• Marketing impact
• SME of the year
The awards are open to members and non-members of British Glass and you can enter multiple categories, submit more than one entry in any category, and may enter the same initiative for more than one category.
In addition to these categories – all British Glass members entering any award will be put forward for the title of British Glass Company of the year.
Entries will be judged by a panel of industry experts against the criteria for that category.
Entries should focus on work and initiatives taking place since last year’s awards closed – so between September 2020 and September 2021.
To submit your entry via the Glass Focus 2021 entry form, it should include:
• a statement of not more than 800 words – clearly stating which category you are entering under and how your initiative meets the criteria for that category
• a summary of your entry of not more than 100 words.
More information about judging criteria can be found here.