Glass Futures has invited IS machine suppliers to partner with it in the development of technologies for the glass sector.
The UK research and development, and training hub said it was a great opportunity to support the industry, showcase machinery and demonstrate the latest glass container forming technology at its pilot facility in St Helens, UK.
Other benefits include the opportunity to showcase equipment in the world’s first open-access glass R&D centre;
- Provide on-site training – both classroom & practical (under glass)
- Carry out further research & development under glass
- Trial unprecedented container technologies on an active production line
- Market new developments to a globally recognised audience
- Use our open access facility to network with the Glass Industry and supply chain
If you are interested and would like to find out more information please contact: email@example.com