Terms and Conditions
1. The contents of Glass International are provided for general use only and/or use and do not constitute general advice and should not be relied upon.
2. Views/opinions, replies and specific advice expressed by external persons are not necessarily those of International and are not subscribed to by Glass International.
3. Certain links on Glass International lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties, and Glass International has no control or connection, business or otherwise. These sites are external to Glass International and by visiting these sites you are doing so of your own accord and assume all responsibility for such action.
4. Glass International and its associates shall not be liable, at any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of any kind (arising in contract, legal, private or civil including negligence) or otherwise from the use of or inability to use Glass International, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using Glass International or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained within Glass International.
5. Sections within Glass International contain materials submitted by users, and we accept no responsibility or liability for errors or for the content, accuracy, and conformity to applicable laws of such material.
6. Glass International accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for content on external links provided by third parties. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
7. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it or for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising in contract,( legal, private or civil including negligence) breach of contract or otherwise.
8. Glass International does not accept liability for any claim whatsoever that may result from the information within the site or related products. All rights reserved. No part maybe reproduced without the prior written permission of Glass International.