O-I will host a free to attend virtual event on the future of sustainable packaging for glass wine bottles.
The webinar titled ‘Wine Glass Bottles: A Bright Future’ will highlight several initiatives towards a sustainable future for glass wine bottles.
The conference will take place on Thursday the 12th of January at 2:30pm (CET).
The synopsis for the session is as follows: The sustainability of glass, the preferred packaging of wine drinkers, is sometimes called into question. What are glass manufacturers and their partners doing to address this issue?
Speakers are listed below:
- Melianthe Leeman and Diana Goff from O-I
- Adeline Farrelly from FEVE – the European Container Glass Federation
- Danielle Thomson from The Carbon Trust
- Carlos de Jesus Veneno from Corticeira Amorim
- Tóth Patricia from Fondazione SOStain Sicilia
- Barry Dick MW from Waitrose & Partners
The session will be moderated by wine communicator, Anne Burchett.
Ms Burchett is a wine marketing and communications specialist, writer, wine judge and lecturer on the business of wine. She has worked in the wine business for thirty-five years.
To register your attendance for free and/or view the agenda please see this link.