Tecglass has invested in a new production facility at its site in Lalin (Pontevedra), Spain.
Tecglass, a Spanish glass technology specialist, said expanding its manufacturing capacity had become essential to meet the growing demand for digital printing solutions.
A modernised building was installed next to the company’s existing factory.
The facility contains the latest equipment for digital printing solutions which will provide the company with an additional 5000 m2 distributed in the following departments:
• New additional manufacturing line for digital printers.
• New live showroom with a complete digital line on display.
• Expansion and modernisation of warehouse.
• New manufacturing plant for all range of ceramic Jetver inks.
• Expansion and modernisation of laboratory and R&D departments.
• Expansion and modernisation of administration and service support centre.
With this new expansion, now completed and fully operational, Tecglass has increased its production floor to a total area of 13,000 m2.
Through this investment, the company will strengthen its position in the supply of industrial turn-key digital printing solutions.
It will consolidate its production capacities related to machines and ceramic inks manufacturing activities.
This will cover the increasingly demanding market requirements for architectural, automotive, home appliances and commercial refrigeration sectors, the main four markets of activity of the company.