‘Tiama – msc & sgcc’, the international process and quality control expert, is changing its name to simply ‘Tiama’.
The change will take place on December 1st.
Tiama is the combination of two major players of the hollow glass inspection market with similar paths and half a century of experience: SGCC and MSC.
In 2008, both companies joined forces under the umbrella of the Tiama group.
In 2011, all the external communication and corporate branding started carrying the identity of ‘Tiama – msc & sgcc’.
This new corporate name responds to a wish for identity simplification and brand strengthening.
The visual brand is now just ‘Tiama’, and consequently the company changes its email addresses from ‘@msc-sgcc.com’ to ‘@tiama.com’.
Both of these email structures will allow you to reach all of your Tiama contacts during our transition period.
This is evolution rather than revolution though: Tiama’s legal status and identification numbers will not change, “neither will our vision and strategy, nor people” adds Ursula Baudry, the Marketing & Communication Manager.
Today, Tiama remains a global provider offering a one-stop-shop that covers five product ranges:
- IT intelligence tools for real-time analysis and management of plant performances: ‘Tiama IQ range’
- Process monitoring solutions: I-Care (Hot imaging), the new range: ‘Tiama HOT systems’ (HOT mass, HOT move, HOT lab…)
- Glass article quality control: vision and carrousel technologies such as MCAL4, MULTI4 and MX4
- Traceability solutions: laser code engraving and readers
- Complete range of service activities: customer local support, multilingual on-line spare-parts catalogues, tooling, repairs and refurbishment