The speaker list for TOTeM 50 conference is now available.
The International Flame Research Foundation (IFRF) and its Italian Committee are organising a Topic-Oriented Technical Meeting (TOTeM), the 50th TOTeM in the series.
The theme of the event is ‘Decarbonising combustion’ with a focus on hard-to-abate sectors like glass, metal, cement and ceramic.
The event will take place on 5-6th December, 2023 in Piacenza, Italy.
The conference will analyse topics such as emission containment, decarbonisation, and more.
The current list of speakers includes (full list on website):
- Ernesto Cattaneo; Head of Innovation Department at Stara Glass
- Neil Simpson; Consultant at Simpson Combustion and Energy Ltd
- Luca Tosini; Technical Director at Bormioli Luigi
- Louis Ricci; Director of R&D BU Combustion at Fives Group
- Corinne Claireaux; Glass Scientist and CelSian Academy Manager at CelSian
- Dr Palma González García; Combustion Technical Lead at Glass Futures
- Manfred Salinger, Director Advanced Ceramic Filtration Solutions at Rath Group